OSHA 30 Training Online Construction Course
- This 30-hour course is accepted in most all states for valid regulatory compliance (Nevada not included)
- Register and start right away. You can log in and out to train at your own pace.
- Your course is available to you 24/7; You can also log in from different computers.
- Print out your temporary certificate of completion the minute you finish your OSHA course.
- You will receive your wallet card in the mail within 2-3 weeks.
- Course Orientation
- Introduction to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Record keeping
- Basic Safety Orientation
- General Safety and Health Provisions
- Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Protection
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Hand and Power Tools
- Welding and Cutting
- Focus Four – Electrical Safety
- Focus Four – Struck-By and Caught in Between Hazards
- Focus Four – Fall Protection
- Cranes and Rigging
- Motor Vehicles
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Confined Spaces
- Lead Safety in the Workplace
- Use of Explosives in the Workplace
There are so many good reasons to take your OSHA course online. It’s fast, comprehensive, and only costs $189. The online 30 hour safety outreach training courses offered by OSHA Pros are the most advanced, interactive, and up-to-date courses available. You also get a FREE PDF study guide that you download and print; this is the perfect companion to your online course.