HazCom/GHS Training System
Created to train employees who must understand and comply with OSHA's recently revised Hazard Communication Standard, the HazCom/GHS Training System is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use training tool for GHS within HazCom.
Train your employees for the future of Hazard Communication today with the HazCom/GHS Training System.
OSHA’s deadline for workers to be trained on the overhauled standard is quickly approaching. This HazCom/GHS Training System is the most comprehensive GHS training solution, allowing you to give trainees the information they need to comply with the revised standard.
Complete with a Training DVD, Instructor Guide, and Training Guides, the Training System contains an entire classroom’s-worth of materials, providing instructors and trainees with the information vital to GHS compliance. The DVD covers all the topics necessary to satisfy the GHS program training requirements concerning the new label elements, safety data sheet format, pictograms, and more. The Instructor and Training Guides follow the DVD and include quizzes and answer keys.
DVD Training Topics cover:
• HazCom Basic Principles and Training
• Hazardous Chemical Signal Words, Pictograms, and Statements
• Understanding Hazardous Chemical Labels
• Understanding Safety Data Sheets
The Training System is so complete, it even has completion certificates and holders, as well as wallet cards for trainees to carry on proudly after they finish the course. Make sure your employees are ahead of the curve with the HazCom/GHS Training System.
The HazCom/GHS Training System includes:
• HazCom/GHS Training DVD (42 minutes)
• HazCom/GHS Instructor Guide
• 10 HazCom/GHS Training Guides
• 10 HazCom/GHS Training Program Certificates and Certificate Holders
• 10 HazCom/GHS Wallet Cards
• HazCom/GHS Poster Package