OSHA Oil & Gas Regulations Book (January 2012 Edition)
OSHA Regulations from Parts 1903, 1904, 1910, and 1926 to help companies in the oil and gas industry to protect their workers and stay compliant with OSHA mandates.
To help companies in the oil and gas industry protect workers and stay compliant with OSHA mandates, we provide a newly updated regulations book, Oil & Gas Industry: OSHA Regulations.
The book covers the following regulations pertinent to land-based oil and gas industry operations:
• Part 1903: Inspections, Citations, and Proposed Penalties
• Part 1904: Recording and Reporting Occupational Injuries
• Part 1910: General Industry(select sections)
• Part 1926: Construction(select sections)
• Letters of Interpretation
Updates in the January 2012 Edition include:
• OSHA corrected a final rule on General Working Conditions in Shipyard Employment
• OSHA revised its Acetylene Standard for general industry by updating a reference to a standard published by a standards-developing organization (‘‘SDO standards’’)
• Technical amendments including updating or revising cross-references and updating OSHA recordkeeping log numbers
Easily find everything you need to know concerning safety and health regulations relating to personal protective equipment, toxic and hazardous substances, excavations, and more.
This is a unique, user-friendly compilation of oil & gas regulations — a great guide for the following sectors: service and supply, upstream, downstream, pipeline, and marine. Whether you are a multinational or independent company, our product developers keep our training material up to date and easy to use.
• 8.5″ x 11″ softcover book
• 880 pages
• 182 illustrations
• 362 tables
• 21 forms
The regulations in this convenient book are enhanced with RegLogic® , a unique graphical approach which takes the difficulty out of navigating, reading, and understanding government regulations.
This product is available with Custom Covers! Personalize your next purchase of this product with your unique logo and message. To order custom covers, please call 1-866-442-OSHA (6742) to speak to a product consultant.