OSHA 30 Hour Construction, OSHA 30 Training Online
Leer en español: Curso de construcción de 30 horas de OSHA en español
There are so many good reasons to take your OSHA course online. It’s fast, comprehensive, and now only costs $189. The online 30 hour safety outreach training courses offered by OSHA Pros are the most advanced, interactive, and up-to-date courses available. You also get a FREE PDF study guide that you download and print; this is the perfect companion to your online course. You can register for OSHA 30 hour construction here.
- This 30-hour training course is authorized in all states for valid regulatory compliance.
- You can log in and out to train at your own pace.
- Your course is available to you 24/7; You can also log in from different computers.
- Print out your proof of completion the minute you finish your OSHA course.
- You will receive your plastic DOL wallet card by mail in approximately two weeks.
Topics Covered in the OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training Online Course
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools – Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure
Important FAQs About Our OSHA Outreach Training Courses
For OSHA Online Outreach training programs, students must spend at least the required time taking the online course, 10 hours (600 minutes) or 30 Hours (1800 minutes) based on the course stated requirement. The student may not spend more than 7.5 hours per day on the course. Upon completion the student must turn in an evaluation survey of the course. For successful achievement, the student must pass all OSHA tests in the course AND the final exam with a score of 70% or better in three attempts or less. The student must access the course within a U.S. Jurisdiction.
After enrolling, you have access to the course for 12 months and you may log in as many times are you would like during that period to complete the course materials. However, once you begin the course (i.e. log in for the first time), OSHA rules state you must finish it, including the survey, within 6 months. Additionally, if you fail all attempts at quizzes or the final exam, you will no longer be able to access the course.
To receive your certificate of completion, which certifies that you have satisfied the course requirements, return to your “My Training” page and click the certificate icon. If you’ve completed the course requirements, you will be able to view and print your temporary certificate of completion. Your Department of Labor OSHA Wallet Card will be sent to you within two weeks. If you misplace or lose your card, you may request a replacement by contacting our Support Team at (877) 881-2235 or you can email our partner at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can order a replacement card online. There is a fee for replacing a card.
Refund Policy and Conditions
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. However, you must meet these criteria for eligibility for a refund: 1) Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request. 2) You have not attempted any portion of a test or exam, 3) You have not request or been issued a certificate of completion and 4) You have no completed 50% or more of the purchased course. If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation as to why you are requesting a refund. Click to review our complete refund policy here.
About Continuing Education Units (CEUs) For This Course
You must complete and pass the course curriculum successfully before CEUs can be earned. You must spend the required time in the course curriculum before the course can be completed. You must validate your identity throughout the learning event to successfully pass the course. You must pass all quizzes and the final exam with a score of at least 70% in three attempts or less before a certificate of completion can be issued and CEUs can be awarded.