Leer en español: Curso de construcción de 30 horas de OSHA en español
Spanish OSHA 30 Hour Construction
At OSHA Pros LLC, we pride ourselves on providing OSHA 30 hour Spanish courses that include the OSHA 30 Hour Construction course. With a commitment to practical and affordable safety education, we help your construction company function at maximum capacity, so your team can work healthier and safer. As seasoned safety veterans with decades of experience, we’re the preferred resource for OSHA 30 training online. Register for your OSHA 30 Spanish course today!
OSHA 30 Hour Construction Highlights
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction course in Spanish is ideal for Spanish-speaking construction supervisors and those who perform new construction, repairs, and alterations with specific safety responsibilities. In addition to receiving extensive knowledge and education, our OSHA training online courses come with a free PDF study guide to increase education retention.
OSHA 30 Hour Spanish Construction course highlights:
- Authorized OSHA online training course in all 50 states for valid regulatory compliance.
- Self-paced learning online within 6-months of registration.
- 24/7 access to OSHA 30 training online on multiple computers.
- Temporary printable OSHA 30 certification immediately upon course completion.
- Permanent OSHA 30 certification DOL/OSHA wallet card (delivered by mail approximately 2 weeks upon course completion).
OSHA 30 Course Materials & Certification
Upon completion of this OSHA 30 Spanish course, you will receive confirmation of OSHA 30 certification in the form of a tangible Department of Labor card that fits conveniently in your wallet. With delivery times of approximately two weeks, this card can be carried on you at all time for east access and proof of completion of all the following sections:
- Labels and SDS
- Modules 1-21
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Spaces
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Safety and Health Programs
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
- Silica Exposure
- Lead Exposure
- Asbestos Exposure