Leer en español: Curso OSHA 30 horas en español para la industria general
Spanish OSHA 30 Hour General Industry
At OSHA Pros LLC, we are proud to offer OSHA 30 Hour General Industry training in Spanish. Spanish-speaking general industry leaders and employers can access OSHA 30 training online and receive their DOL/OSHA wallet card within two-weeks of course completion. For convenient, affordable, and practical OSHA 30 certification, register to the OSHA 30 Hour General Industry course today!
OSHA 30 Hour Spanish Course
You and your workers need to be ready for your next OSHA inspection, and we can help you get there with our OSHA 30 hour Spanish courses. Our OSHA 30 Spanish courses make learning hassle-free by covering all necessary materials and adding special features such as case studies, interactive exercises, and audio descriptions for optimal learning. When you use OSHA Pros LLC for your OSHA 30 training online, you not only get access to the OSHA 30 Hour General Industry course, but a FREE PDF study guide that aids in information retention.
- The OSHA 30 hour Spanish course is authorized in all 50 states for valid regulatory compliance.
- Log-in and training is available at your own pace within a 6-month period.
- The OSHA 30 Spanish General Industry course is available 24/7 from different computers.
- Free print out of temporary OSHA 30 certification immediately after course completion.
- DOL/OSHA wallet card delivered in mail approximately two weeks after course completion.
OSHA 30 Spanish General Industry Course
This OSHA 30 Spanish course is a 30-hour course that’s designed to cover the various aspects of general industry leadership and safety. From worker’s rights to confined space entry, industrial hygiene, personal protective equipment, and more, this course covers it all, so you are prepared for all potential hazards and workplace scenarios. It is no secret that factory and other general industry jobs can be a challenge, but the OSHA 30 hour Spanish course helps you navigate your job with ease.
This OSHA 30 Spanish course includes:
- Labels and SDS
- Modules 1-23
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Emergency Action Plan
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Permit-Required Confined Space
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding and Cutting
- Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- OSHA Record keeping
- Process Safety Management
- Asbestos in Workplace