OSHA Toolbox Talks Free Downloads
Toolbox talks are a mainstay of occupational job safety at the level where it counts: the worker doing the job. They refer to quick and easy meetings, “around the toolbox” as it were, designed to systematically educate workers in topics that will help keep them safe, and also allow workers to bring to the attention of their superiors situations they are facing that are not safe.
Download Free PDFs for a variety of OSHA safety meeting topics below!
Usually such meetings are kept to 10 or 15 minutes so that they will be efficient and easy to conduct. How often they are held depends on the company, but weekly is probably the easiest schedule to keep up with.
Subjects of toolbox talks can vary, but can include revisions to company procedures, recent issues and incidents, safety best practices topic by topic for both construction and general industry and more.
If such talks are practiced at your company and you’re looking for material that will help you to make them effective, you’ve come to the right place. If not, take this opportunity to start building a company environment that is aware of OSHA standards and focuses on employee safety.
The topic sheets are formatted in such a way that a supervisor can also use them to track participation.
Bookmark this page and return here often as we continue to add new OSHA toolbox talks each month.
Free PDF Downloads:
- Properly Storing Incompatible Chemicals
- Air Purifying Respirator Safety
- Back Sprains and Strains
- Carbon Monoxide Dangers and Forklifts
- Chemical Warning Labels
- Handling Waste Antifreeze Properly
- Ladder Safety
- Hearing Protection
- Electrical Safety – Electrical Arcs
- Ergonomics – Back Safety
- Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Hard Hat Safety
Check back frequently for new safety meeting topics. Or, suggest a topic you’d like to see covered by contacting us.
Affordable Online Training Courses
Interested in taking some online training courses to improve your knowledge or enhance your resume? We offer a variety of courses that won’t break the bank but will increase your level of understanding of a variety of OSHA-related topics.
- Hazard Communication For Construction (Initial) – $9.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
- Hazard Communication For General Industry (Initial) – $9.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
- Introduction to OSHA For Employees (Basic Entry) – $9.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
- Introduction to OSHA For Supervisors/Managers (Intermediate) – $19.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
- Introduction to OSHA For Safety Personnel (Advanced) – $39.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
- OSHA-Required Info for Dust Mask Respirators – $4.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
- Portable Fire Extinguishers and Fire Prevention (Initial Training) – $9.99 – Enroll Now | More Details
See more OSHA training courses under $25 here.