Large scale construction projects and small demolition sites have something in common–excavation risks! The world of excavation and trenching can be a dangerous and unpredictable place. If you are a contractor, construction worker, or other professional that’s around trenches or excavation sites, then you have the responsibility to undergo trenching and excavation training; it’s not only a workplace requirement, but trenching and excavation training can save your life!
Trenching and excavation training covers a range of topics that educate workers on potential jobsite risks and the best practices to mitigate them. Topics covered in this in-person training include:
- Soil Classifications
- Sloping & Benching
- Protective Systems Selection
- Identifying Trench Collapses
- Loose Rock & Soil Protection
- Fall Protection & Procedures
- Underground Utilities, and more!
The objectives of this trenching and excavation training course are to provide trainees with a range of benefits, including:
- Personalized Education – Our trainers personalize activities to match the unique risks of your workplace.
- Community Training – Our community training experiences optimize education through realistic group training that prepare professionals for potential hazards.
- Understanding – By cultivating understanding of trenching and excavation hazards, we improve workplace safety.
At OSHA Pros, we are proud to offer a vast selection of training and certifications such as trenching and excavation training programs, to businesses and job sites around the nation. By creating customized in-person training experiences, we ensure that you and your team are equipped with the knowledge needed to identify, avoid, and mitigate workplace hazards that may occur in construction and demolition job sites.
Delivering customized hands-on training, we personalize training exercises to fit your field of expertise, ensuring that training is relevant to your profession. Covering a vast range of topics such as fall protections, underground utilities, water accumulation, and so much more, we are here to ensure that you’re prepared to face any potential hazard with trenching and excavation training! Contact us today to learn more!