Online Course: OSHA 30 Hour Construction
There are so many good reasons to take your OSHA course online. It’s fast, comprehensive, and now only costs $189. The online 30 hour safety outreach training courses offered by OSHA Pros are the most advanced, interactive, and up-to-date courses available. You also get a FREE PDF study guide that you download and print; this is the perfect companion to your online course.
- This 30-hour training course is accepted in most all states for valid regulatory compliance.
- You can log in and out to train at your own pace.
- Your course is available to you 24/7; You can also log in from different computers.
- Print out your proof of completion the minute you finish your OSHA course.
- You will receive your plastic DOL wallet card by mail in approximately two weeks.
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools – Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure